Extractor, allows the user to download a file from the web.
- File URL
- URL from which the file should be downloaded
- File name
- File name under which the file will be visible in the pipeline
- Force to follow redirects
- The component will follow HTTP 3XX redirects
- User agent
- The user agent string that should be present in the HTTP get headers. Defaults to the default Java user agent string.
- Look in pipeline
The HTTP get component downloads a file from a given URL, potentially following redirects, and stores it under a given file name.