Loader, allows files from the pipeline to be stored on a local file system.
- Target path
- Copies a file or directory to a local file system from the pipeline
- Permissions to set to files
- Linux file system permissions in text form to be set to output files, e.g.
- Permissions to set to directories
- Linux file system permissions in text form to be set to output directoriess, e.g.
- Look in pipeline
The Files to local component provides access from the pipeline to the local file system to place output files. This is useful for local instances of LP-ETL, for example on a developer's laptop. It is not recommended to use this component on remote servers as the access to local file system can be a security risk.