Loader, allows the user to transfer a file to a server via the FTP protocol.
- Host address
- Address of the target server for the file upload. E.g.
- Port number
- FTP port to use. Typically
- User name
- User name for the server
- Password for the server. Note that this is plain text and not secure in any way.
- Target directory
- Directory on the server where the file should be uploaded. E.g.
- Retry count
- Number of retries in cases of connection failures.
- RDF single graph - Configuration
- Look in pipeline
The Load to FTP component takes input files and uploads them to the specified directory on the specified server using the FTP protocol. Useful for uploading dumps of the data resulting from a pipeline.