- Datahub.io API Key
- The API key allowing write access to the datahub.io CKAN catalog. This can be found on the user detail page.
- CKAN dataset ID
- The CKAN dataset ID to be used for the current dataset
- CKAN owner organization ID
- ID of your datahub.io CKAN organization, e.g.
- CKAN license ID
- ID of the CKAN license, which is different from the license URL specified in DCAT-AP metadata
- Additional metadata
- Follows the additional requried metadata document
- RDF single graph - EU MDR NALs
- RDF single graph - DCAT-AP v1.1
- Look in pipeline
The DCAT-AP to datahub.io component loads DCAT-AP v1.1 metadata to the datahub.io CKAN instance. The typical usage is for metadata created by the DCAT-AP Dataset, DCAT-AP Distribution and VoID Dataset components. The component currently uses the File type NAL codelist published by the EU Publications Office to label file types in the CKAN catalog. Therefore, this codelist needs to be provided on its EU MDR NALs input. This can be a local copy, or a fresh download. The component helps you to correctly fill out the additional requried metadata for the dataset to be included in the next version of the LOD cloud diagram.