Loader, allows the user to store chunked RDF data in a SPARQL endpoint using SPARQL 1.1 Update.
- SPARQL Update endpoint
- URL of the SPARQL endpoint accepting SPARQL 1.1 Update queries
- Target graph IRI
- IRI of the RDF graph to which the input data will be loaded
- Clear target graph before loading
- When checked, executes SPARQL CLEAR GRAPH on the target graph before loading
- User name
- User name to be used to log in to the SPARQL endpoint
- Password to be used to log in to the SPARQL endpoint
- RDF chunked - Input
- RDF single graph - Configuration
- Look in pipeline
The SPARQL endpoint chunked component takes the input chunked RDF data and loads it chunk by chunk to a remote SPARQL endpoint using the SPARQL 1.1 Update INSERT DATA query.
Below you can see sample runtime configuration for the component. Note that RDF blank nodes are not allowed in runtime configurations.