Transformer, adds a specified JSON-LD context and additional provenance data to input JSON files, making them JSON-LD.
- Encoding of the input files
- Data predicate
- IRI of the predicate connecting the root entity to the object representing the original JSON data interpreted as JSON-LD.
- Root entity type
- IRI of the type of the newly created root entity.
- Add file reference
- If checked, input file name is added to the output JSON-LD file using the File name predicate.
- File name predicate
- IRI of the predicate used to attach the input file name to the newly created root entity in the output JSON-LD file.
- Context object
- JSON object specifying the JSON-LD context.
- Look in pipeline
The JSON to JSON-LD component takes the input JSON files and wraps them in a new JSON object (root entity), to which a JSON-LD context is attached, along with the input file name, using the specified predicates, forming a JSON-LD file, which can be later processed by, for example, Files to RDF component.