Transformer, allows the user to convert chunked RDF data to an RDF file.
- Output file name
- File name under which the file will be visible in the pipeline, including extension.
- Output format
- RDF serialization of the output file.
- IRI of the output graph
- IRI of the only named graph that will be created from the input triples. Valid only for the RDF Quad formats.
- Used prefixes as Turtle
- Allows the user to insert prefixes declaration in Turtle format to be used in Turtle file output.
- RDF single graph - Configuration
- RDF chunked
- Look in pipeline
The Chunked RDF to File component takes the chunked RDF data on the input and serializes it into a file in the chosen RDF serialization. The component also supports RDF quad serializations. However, so far, LP-ETL only supports RDF triples. Therefore, to produce a quad file, the IRI of the output graph has to be specified and all the input triples will be put into this graph.