Transformer, allows the user to validate input RDF data using SHACL shapes.
- Fail on rule violation
- When on and a shape validation fails, the whole component, and therefore the pipeline, fails. When off, the failures are in the output report.
- Shapes to apply (in Turtle)
- An alternative way of providing the shapes graph. This is merged into the Shapes input.
- Data - RDF single graph
- Shapes - RDF single graph
- Results - RDF single graph
- Look in pipeline
The SHACL component allows the user to validate input RDF data using the Shapes Constraint Language (SHACL) shapes. The result of the validation is given on the output. Optionally, validation fail can stop the pipeline execution.