Special purpose component, allows the user to remove a list of named graphs from a SPARQL 1.1 Graph Store HTTP Protocol endpoint.
- Graph store protocol endpoint
- URL of the SPARQL 1.1 Graph Store HTTP Protocol endpoint, e.g.
- Use authentication
- Use for endpoints requiring user authentication
- User name
- User name for the endpoint
- Password for the endpoint
- RDF single graph - Configuration
- RDF single graph - Tasks
- Look in pipeline
The Graph store purger component is used to delete a list of named graphs from a SPARQL 1.1 Graph Store HTTP Protocol endpoint.
Below you can see sample task specification for the component. It is configured to remove 2 named graphs.