Special purpose component, allows the user to execute LP-ETL pipelines.
- URL of LinkedPipes instance
- The instance on which a pipeline should be executed
- Pipeline IRI
- IRI of the pipeline to be executed
- Save debug data
- Determines, whether outputs and inputs of all components are saved or not. Choosing not to save them might increase execution performance, but in case of failures, debug data will not be available.
- Delete working data, including saved debug data, after successful execution
- On successful execution of a pipeline, debug data and logs can be deleted, to save space.
- Execution log level
- Determines the log level of the pipeline execution.
- Look in pipeline
The Pipeline executor component executes LP-ETL pipelines on the given LP-ETL instance, with given execution options.