- Virtuoso JDBC connection string
- JDBC database connection string to connect to the Virtuoso iSQL port, e.g.
- Virtuoso user name
- User name to Virtuoso (default in Virtuoso is
- Virtuoso password
- Password to Virtuoso. Note that this is plain text and in no way secured. (default in Virtuoso is
- Remote directory with source files
- Directory on the remote file system (local to Virtuoso) where the files to be loaded are located
- Filename pattern to load
- A filename pattern of files to load. This can be either a single file like
data.ttlor a pattern such as
- Target graph IRI
- Target RDF graph for input triple files and default graph in quad files
- Clear target graph before loading
- When checked, executes SPARQL CLEAR GRAPH on the target graph before loading
- Execute checkpoint
- When checked, executes the
checkpoint;command after loading. Otherwise, checkpoint will be executed as configured in the Virtuoso instance. If that instance crashes before
checkpoint;is executed, the loaded data will be lost.
- Number of loaders to use
- Virtuoso can load multiple files in parallel. This specifies how many and it should correspond to the available number of cores on the server.
- Status update interval in seconds
- Interval for polling Virtuoso for load status update
- Look in pipeline
The Virtuoso loader component instructs a remote instance of OpenLink Virtuoso to load a file or a directory using the Virtuoso Bulk Loader. It is recommended to use it together with Files to SCP to load larger RDF files (approx. > 5M triples) to Virtuoso, as the other methods, the SPARQL endpoint and the Graph store protocol, can cause Virtuoso to become unstable or crash.